Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

GREENTH

I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of LETTING GO, 

but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say GOODBYE. ~Life of Pi


_______________________________________________
taking sometime starring at my room
thinking am I really leaving “you” this soon.
my altar, my photos(our photos), or simply just this greenth
but as my heart honestly speak it’s phrases to survive.. I cant really move on if I’m not going to move out first.
this greenth walls had given me so much
      or maybe enough.
some yearnings, happiness, dreams,
those overnight tears and unconscious cuddling.
and if I may say this place has been a transformation nest to me,
it taught me to “grow up”, be strong, take a risk
      and even ..surrender.
there are nights when it reminds me to consider my own
      and take a little pride by tomorrow.
and if tomorrow never comes, I could almost say this place will never lost any details of my memoires for
      this is exactly who I was before
        and who I had become

every reflections spells my name clearly as it is
this is where I always say my last words
all my praises and glorifies to my lord
my renewal of faith has always been born every sun rise in this greenth
the tears that the night helps me to weep.
and finally, the inevitable strength that it furnished..
the strength to almost say it has come to “goodbye”.




fasten  in this room and collecting some surety in my next phase
after weaving the picture of gratitude I will leave inside this greenth box
that has accomodated my own spirit
no not a bed that I will leave, but
I am leaving a piece of me, a big part of my soul
memories will bug each four corners..
those feelings and emotions
that I guess every details reflects in here
those unfulfilled promises or maybe the long waiting
oh, my saints clearly witnessed how it soaked my eyes.
those eyes underneath the blanket
maybe my laughters
maybe some cries
maybe a talk, or a whispher, or
maybe those thoughts that i never said - worthy or not it’ll never slip anyway
perhaps i lack the sense of occasion to stress it, or
i’m just a hopeless case
it all surely echoing here, right now
everyday
everytime
every wee hours and so,
   i leave it here
      i will leave it here
         i will leave everything here
          and i must leave             
            if leaving this greenth is the means to BEGIN.

No comments: