Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2015

JUSTIN LOVE

Make it Happen - Ayala Triangle 20151120

Don't sing me love songs

Don't send me flowers

Don't ever say a promise

I may never believe in such

But hold my hand, walk me through under the stars

When the breeze is up, cuddle me tight

Dance with me when no one gives a damn

In the absence of light lift me to the moon

Don't keep me labelled

Nor ask permission to tag along

Don't ever tell me your past

Do I have to care by the way

But hold my cheeks, warmth me through it

On a winter chill, cover me by your breathe

Laugh with me when everything seems shallow

Break my silence on my silly state

Don't stashed old photographs,

We have this moment after moments to live by

So,

Whatever happens tomorrow

We have today to perchance.

All we need is now... All I WANT IS US.


Tinikyzda
#justinlove
20151122

No comments: